Upgrade error & others - Please help or advise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade error & others - Please help or advise

Hi! I'm not quite sure what to do, I'm trying to upgrade via CLI from version 6.0.10

The reason I'm so far behind is that previous upgrades worked but also broke some of the UX icons. I was never able to figure out why so I reverted back to 6.0.10

After a recent apt-get upgrade / update, the version I'm using is no longer able to send emails. The strange thing is test emails work perfectly but sending by composing an email gives an error.

I figured I'd give the upgrade another try but this is what happens.

Upgrading... This may take a while....PHP
    Fatal error: Declaration of PDO:repare(string $query, array $options = []): PDOStatement|false must be compatible with Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\Connection:repare($prepareString) in /var/www/html/espo/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOConnection.php on line 0

I'm not quite sure how to move forward now. ESPO is a major tool for me but I can no longer send emails from it.

Any suggestions would be most welcome.

THank you. ​

Hi gregstah,

During the EspoCRM upgrade, did you pay attention to the version of your PHP?

Starting from version EspoCRM 7.3.0: https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/releases/tag/7.3.0 support for php 7.4 is droped (supported php versions are: 8.0, 8.1 or 8.2).
    It means that when you have upgraded your instance to EspoCRM 7.2.7, you should upgrade your php from 7.4 to 8.0, 8.1 or 8.2 and only then upgrade EspoCRM from 7.2.7 to 7.3.0 and newer.​
    Last edited by victor; 02-14-2024, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X