Missing API EntityManager when new install version 8.1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing API EntityManager when new install version 8.1.0

I have tried to edit the Account entity, but when I save it, it always shows Error 505.
    The error in the console log:
    Attached Files

https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/bug-...o-report-a-bug
    1. It may be helpful to know if there are any errors logged:
      1. in the Espo log in data/logs directory;
      2. in the web server error log;

Comment

The data logs display the following information:

[2024-01-12 03:49:14] ERROR: (0) Permission denied for custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/metadata/scopes/Account.json;
      POST /EntityManager/action/updateEntity; line: 321, file: /var/www/html/espocrm/application/Espo/Core/Utils/File/Manager.php
      [2024-01-12 03:55:27] WARNING: E_WARNING: mkdir(): File exists {"code":2,"message":"mkdir(): File exists","file":"/var/www/html/espocrm/application/Espo/Core/Utils/File/Manager.php","line":561}
      [2024-01-12 08:40:02] WARNING: E_WARNING: mkdir(): Permission denied {"code":2,"message":"mkdir(): Permission denied","file":"/var/www/html/espocrm/application/Espo/Core/Utils/File/Manager.php","line":561}
      [2024-01-12 08:40:02] ERROR: (0) Permission denied: unable to create a folder on the server custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/metadata/entityDefs; POST /EntityManager/action/updateEntity; line: 700, file: /var/www/html/espocrm/application/Espo/Core/Utils/File/Manager.php

Comment

I have modified the permissions for the folders custom/Espo/Custom using the following command:

sudo chmod -R 777 custom/Espo/Custom/

The issue has been resolved, and everything is functioning correctly now. Thank you for your help.

Comment

Working...
        X