Scheduled workflow is not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scheduled workflow is not working

Scheduled workflow stopped working, No logs. Even rebooted the server, Cleared the old logs from database.

Hi,

check your PHP Version and the matching espoCRM Version.
    Maybe you updated PHP Version (Linux?).

Michael

Comment

Ashif Malayil,

- Did all Scheduled Workflows stop working, or a specific one?
      - What were the last changes you made before this problem occurred?
      - Do you have Cron set up: https://docs.espocrm.com/administrat...ing-up-crontab?
      - In Administration > Scheduled Jobs > Run Scheduled Workflows check if is it Active.​ You can also try disabling and enabling Run Scheduled Workflows.
      Last edited by victor; 12-21-2023, 05:36 PM.

Comment

• yuri
        yuri commented
        Editing a comment
        Disabling/Enabling is not needed. Not need to suggest doing it.

All Scheduled Workflows is not working, I haven't made any changes regarding this one. Run scheduled workflows is Active

Comment

Victor could you please help me with this issue, still it's not resolved?

Comment

The most common problem is cron not configured properly: https://docs.espocrm.com/administrat...ing-up-crontab. Do you have it configured? Please make screenshot of its configuration.
          - The easiest way to check the correctness of cron operation is to pay attention to the notification in the upper right corner of the screen: if you have not received notifications for a long time, then cron is not working correctly.
          - Another method is to go for example in Administration > Scheduled Jobs > Auth Token Control and see when was the last time there was a job with the Succsess status (screenshot 1)​? By default, this scheduled job runs every 6 minutes. And if the last such job worked more than an hour ago, then cron is not working properly.
          Attached Files

Comment

I have checked all above mentioned. Notifications are getting updated, Auth Token Control logs are also there before 6 minutes. I have attached the crontab configuration and Auth token control logs screen shot. Please go through it and share a feedback.

Comment

You have not clearly answered about "Administration > Scheduled Jobs > Run Scheduled Workflows​"​.

Comment

yuri this issue has been resolved, but in another instance Administration > Scheduled Jobs > Auth Token Contro​l last Status in 2 days back. What will be the issue?

Comment

Working...
                X