Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• import CSV with multi-enum fields

Hey guys and gals,
    after the import of an account-data-file (~50 rows) everything's ok except one field which is a "multi-enum"-type. EspoCRM won't recognize its multiple values. I added this field in EspoCRM by myself and the columns of the CSV-file have the same values. How should I configurate the file/ What should I do to let EspoCRM recognize that it's a multi-enum field?

thank you in advance and best regards
    Van

Hi Van

Check http://forum.espocrm.com/bug-reports...m-imported-csv

Comment

hey,

it just semi-worked.. I used ["content"] in the columns and Espo recognized only these cells which have only 1 ["content"] in it. But I also have cells with more than one chosen option. That's what Espo won't import. How should I seperate each option to let Espo know that I've chosen more than one option in multi-enum?

I've already tried to seperate the options in one cell like: ["content1"];["content2];["content2"] and ["content1"],["content2],["content2"] and also with no seperating character. But nothing worked..

Van

Comment

Maybe try to put backslashes before quotes.

Comment

i've found a solution: ["content1","content2","content3"]

thank you

Comment

Yep. that solution was in that thread.

Comment

Hi, I tried using ["email1@domain.com","email2@domain.com"] for importing multiple emails, but it doesn't work. Any idea please? Following your suggestion...

Comment

Working...
              X