stream messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stream messages

Hello, is there a method for me to manage the stream messages?

I possess an entity with a field containing a checked stream checkbox, essentially an Enum, which I utilize to specify the required action following an entity update through a flowchart.

Consequently, once an action is executed, the flowchart resets the enum value to the initial state, which functions as a message prompting "please select the action to be executed". Due to the stream logging control of this field, the system generates two messages following each action: one logs the action itself, and the other resets the field back to its default value.

Is there any approach to prevent this occurrence or, at the very least, access the stream logs while remaining in the flowchart, allowing for the deletion of the message informing the reset of the field to the default value?

Thank you.

You can try to use formula script action in the flowchart to get all notes added and just delete the one with the message. i guess you can get the notes using something like below:

PHP Code:
    $notesIds record\findMany('Note'10nullnull'parentId'id'type=', list('Status')); 

Issue here is that you won't be able to check which statusValue as it is part of data (a jsonObject field).
    Last edited by rabii; 10-26-2023, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X