Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email display list very slow on new created users accounts and timeout

Hi everyone,

Since a few weeks i am experiencing a very strange and annoying problem with new created users on the system. (EspoCRM 5.7.5)

When creating a new user account the email area takes ages to display and most of the times gives a Timeout error (attached picture)

This problem only happens with new created users, old users are working perfectly and the emails list is displayed very smoothly.

All the other options are working normally like compose new email, email sent, ect... on the notification area i can see the new received emails and i can click on them and open them without problems.

I have tried to clean the system cache with no luck... don't know much about EspoCRM and if there is a way of correcting the problem.

The system has at the moment around 10 active users account.

Most appreciate any help or idea on how to solve this problem

Nunos
    Attached Files

Hi Nunos,

I'd recommend to consider to upgrade your Espo first. Maybe the problem will get resolved.

Comment

Thanks Yuri,

After checking the docs, it seems that from version 5.7 i can only upgrade EspoCRM via CLI.

I have tried to upgrade it trough the administration without luck.

My hosting server is a shared one and i don´t have access to CLI.

Comment

• espcrm
        espcrm commented
        Editing a comment
        Check again, my host is shared hosting as well and I got CLI. Who do you host with?

Thanks espcrm,

I have confirmed with my hosting... no CLI access

My hosting company is WebHS

Seem that i am stuck here...

Comment

These guys? https://www.webhs.pt/en/

Your other option is to do it slowly through GUI
        2) Nuclear method
        3) Export and import
        4) Move server/host

Comment

• espcrm
          espcrm commented
          Editing a comment
          Also check your error logs, anything in there? Check System Requirement see if something got change.

Thanks espcrm for your help,

I have moved EspoCRM to a new and faster server hosting ( cpanel backup of the database and all the files ) and upload everything to the new hosting.

It's working much faster and the emails slowness have disappear.

I have now a new problem

All the pictures links are broken ( attached image )

I have checked twice that all the files were copied properly to the new hosting.

Do i need to do something to correct this problem?
        Attached Files

Comment

• espcrm
          espcrm commented
          Editing a comment
          Check if the file exist for those 6 image, open the image directly using right click, try downloading the image, do a checksum for both image from backup and uploaded file. Check permission.

Hi espcrm,

The files exists,

Right click to open nothing happens and the link to the image is displayed instead of displaying the image. ex: https://www.website.com/?entryPoint=...61f18e6d2a6d16

Downloading the images is working, opening the images but all scrambled (attached)

Checksum seems to be the same... checked a few images.

Permissions ok.

When opening some downloaded images error displayed "Error interpreting JPEG image file (Quantization table 0x01 was not defined)"

Downloaded the full website backup with Cpanel and uploaded all the files with filezilla.

Attached Files

Comment

Just found something...

On the source server if i go directly to the image url, /data/upload/5ede412fa9a564edd i can view the image on the browser, no problem.

On the new server if i go directly to the image url, /data/upload/5ede412fa9a564edd the image is showing scrambled.... but if i add a .jpg extension to the file like 5ede412fa9a564edd.jpg then the image is displaying ok.

Can be something missing on the new server side?

I have checked the php version, they are the same.

Comment

• item
            item commented
            Editing a comment
            You must change a setting in filezilla

Forget, but something binary or … then all must ok

Yes it seems that Filezilla is corrupting the images upload... i have tried with the hosting file manager upload and it's working without errors.

There are a couple of transfer options in Filezilla... not sure witch one i should change.

Comment

• rabii
            rabii commented
            Editing a comment
            i think you should set the transfer method to (Binary) otherwise the file will be corrupted.

I don't understand how magically if you edit Filezilla transfer setting it will work if the checksums the same. Anyone know what causing this issue?

Comment

Well, can´t make it work with filezilla... after a lot of tries i have decided to use the FTP upload facility from the operative system (simple FTP connection) and upload the pictures.

It works and the pictures are not scambled. Don´t know really what is the problem when trying to upload with filezilla.

Comment

Make sure 'display record count' is disabled for emails. It is disabled by default. Count can be very slow.

Comment

Hi guys, Thanks for all the help,

Everything is working fine now.

I have upgraded manually from version 5.9.4 to version 7.5.5 using an non-normal way (not CLI or manual upgrade has mentioned on EspoCRM website) and i would like to now if it's ok.

Everything seems to work ok but not sure if it can create any problem in the future.

I will create a new topic on it soon.

Comment

Working...
                X