URL Tracking in a single e-mail message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URL Tracking in a single e-mail message

I would like to utilize the URL tracking code in e-mails sent to my contacts. Is it possible? So far I have been unsuccessful - the tracking code works when the email is sent as a campaign, but it does not work when it is sent from Contacts list. SuiteCRM can track those without issues but I would rather not go back to their solution.

Any advice?

Basically I want to take the Tracking URL from XYZ campaign and place it in e-mail template and use it to track any emails sent with this template, and then view the logs Lead's Campaign Log window (or any other window).
    Last edited by ald; 11-17-2015, 04:57 PM.

URL tracking woks only with Campaigns. But you can try to customize and replicate the logic.

Comment

Originally posted by yurikuzn View Post
      URL tracking woks only with Campaigns. But you can try to customize and replicate the logic.
      I tried including tracking shortcode and the direct tracking url with no avail. And sending single messages with tracking is pretty important for me. Is this planned for the future releases? Thanks

Comment

Not planned for now. Maybe will consider it in future.

Comment

Since a lot of time has past since this question was asked for the first time, let me bring up the topic again.

Have you considered single e-mail tracking as a feature yet?

This would help us a lot, too.

Comment

Working...
          X