Site URL- Custom Domain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site URL- Custom Domain

Hi Everyone, I've pointed a custom domain (using DNS) to my espocrm. Everything is working great except for the SSO I'm setting up.

I think I need to change the site URL in admin settings to my custom domain (see screenshot). But, I don't want to mess things up by doing this incorrectly. The hosting service I use changed the "BASE_URL of your service in ENV var" this weekend. I think this means they updated the configuration files but they did not change anything in the admin UI.

Can I change the site URL in admin settings without any bad consequences? Thanks everyone!

Changing the domain in the UI only affects whether you can log into your own instance from the domain you set in Administration > Settings. In any case, you can log in to your instance from the old URL (the one you log in from to change the domain in the UI).

And in the most extreme case, change your_instance_name/data/config.php parameters of your instance:
    Code:
    'siteUrl' => 'https://your_instance_name.com',

Comment

• harrytruman
      harrytruman commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks victor I really appreciate it. I was able to make the change with no problems at all.
Working...
X