X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Access issue , Sales manager cant see the records

Hello All,

I have created two roles,

1- Sales Agent :- Set the access levels to own ( Agent -1 and Agent -2)
    2- Sales Manager :- set the access levels to team ( Manager -1)

I have created one team , "Sales Team" and added Manager-1 , Agent -1 and Agent-2

I have imported leads for Agent-1 and Agent -2 , they both can see thier own leads ,

Issue :- When i add these leads to the team "Sales Team" , Agent-1 can see Agent 2 leads also, vice a versa is also true

If i dont add or udpate the leads to the Team "Sales Team" , Sales Manager cannot see the leads of both the sales Agent 1 and 2

How can i make the changes or settings so that the Sales Manager can see the leads of both agents

Thanks and appreciate your replies

Thanks
    Shibu

Submit screenshots of your Role: Sales Agent, Sales Manager and a screenshot of the Role set to "Sales Team".

Comment

Hello Victor,

1) This the role set for Sales Agent, access is for lead Entity

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	47.6 KB ID:	97613

2) Role set for Sales Supervisor

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	47.3 KB ID:	97614

3) The sales team picture, all three users, Agent 1 , Agent 2 and their supervisor is added in the Sales team

How position list works ??? Any role about position List

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	51.1 KB ID:	97615​​​
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Shibu71; 09-19-2023, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Hello Victor, i found my mistake, i set the Access to 'Team" insetad of "Own for the the Sales Agent Role, just rectified it and now the issus is resolved

Comment

• victor
          victor commented
          Editing a comment
          Presence effect works again :-)
      Working...
      X