Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting 404 not found on login

Hi Community,

I was just migrating an EspoCRM instance from one server to another. Copying the database and files to the new server. Unfortunately, after setting up the system. I am always getting an 404 not found error when trying to access the login page. After reviewing the logs it appeared as if the api was not reachable.

Output in apache log was:
    X.X.X.X - - [17/Sep/2023:17:23:53 +0200] "GET /api/v1/Settings HTTP/1.1"404495"http://www.domain.de/""Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:109.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/117.0"
    X.X.X.X - - [17/Sep/2023:17:23:53 +0200] "GET /api/v1/I18n?default=true HTTP/1.1"404495"http://www.domain.de/""Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:109.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/117.0"

The espo logs have nothing. In order to ensure it was an issue specifically related to the copied instance, I did setup another blank EspoCRM instance. This worked totally fine an the /api/v1/Settings endpoints etc. returned the values as expected.

What could be the issue when trying to migrate Espo to another Server?

Thank you in advance.​

Did you configured the config.php correctly due to the new server?

Comment

Thank you for the quick response.

Within the config.php and config-internal.php I have changed basic things like siteUrl to the new server url and the database credentials to authenticate with the new database backend. The database itself and its name stayed the same.

Could there have been some crucial config settings I have missed? Which are the most important when migrating to another server?

Comment

• shalmaxb
        shalmaxb commented
        Editing a comment
        That seems ok

Setting Loglevel to 'DEBUG'. Shows that the Schema is correct. However, trying to connect to /api/v1/<endpoint> e.g. /api/v1/Settings does not work. I have tried it manually and am getting an 404 as well. It seems as if the backend simply does not exists. Is there a way to check the api is running or even enforce it manually?

Comment

• shalmaxb
        shalmaxb commented
        Editing a comment
        I already had cases, where not all files had been copied, so you could make a comparison between a fresh install and your migration files (first see, if all files in app folder are present and if so, you could first compare the sizes.
        All custom changes are always in client/custom and custom or client/modules. So even copying files from a fresh installation would not damage your customizations.

Thank you very much! Yes you were right!
      It seems as if some files went missing during the migration progress.
      I copied it again and now it is working.

Comment

Originally posted by SPO View Post
        Thank you very much! Yes you were right!
        It seems as if some files went missing during the migration progress.
        I copied it again and now it is working.
        Hello, can I refer to your missing part of the file?
        Last edited by maxarcom; 09-22-2023, 01:09 AM.

Comment

What exactly do you mean? It seemed as if some files regarding the backend api were either misssing or corrupted. Simply downloading the old directory onto the new server again fixed the issue.

Comment

Working...
          X