Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Date field not getting imported while importing data from CSV File

Hello All,

I am not able to import date field in to ESPO CRM Lead Entity, rest of all the other fields types are getting imported easily
    Changed the date format from Settings on Admin Panel to MM/DD/YYYY and gave he same format in CSV files too , but still date values are not getting imported

Thanks

This is the internal formatting of Date and Time in espoCRM: 2023-03-04 09:59:44

Comment

Thanks , Shalmaxb, will check it and let you know if it worked or not, appreciate your reply to my question
      Last edited by Shibu71; 09-18-2023, 12:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibu71 View Post
        Hello All,

I am not able to import date field in to ESPO CRM Lead Entity, rest of all the other fields types are getting imported easily
        Changed the date format from Settings on Admin Panel to MM/DD/YYYY and gave he same format in CSV files too , but still date values are not getting imported

Thanks
        Please send an example of the file you are trying to import.

Comment

Hello Victor,

This is the date format setting in my ESPO CRM Admin set up
          Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	107
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	97641

2) Somehow the forum is not allowing me to attach a csv or xls file , so sending you the screen shot, Colum B and C are date columns

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	108
Size:	42.5 KB
ID:	97642
          Attached Files

Comment

• victor
            victor commented
            Editing a comment
            Somehow the forum is not allowing me to attach a csv or xls file
            Place the .csv file into a .zip archive and then download.

Also tell what type of field you assign in the second step of import: a field with Date type or a field with Date-Time type. Note that it is best not to assign anything to the Created At field during import.
            Last edited by victor; 09-20-2023, 08:35 AM.

Created at and Follow Up Date are Date -Time data type and I am trying to map Date time value from CSV file to ESPO CRM Entity Lead

Attached here is the sample lead file in zip format, it has only 3 record for your reference

Attached Files

Comment

• I removed all fields not relevant to this topic from your Import file and left only Name, Follow Up Date and Date (screenshot 1).
            • Specified correct date-time format in cells: 2022-07-21000000 changed to 2022-07-21 00:00:00 (screenshot 1).
            • In the second step of Import, for the Date column I selected my Test field (which is of type Date-Time) and for the Follow Up Date column I selected Created At (which is also of type Date-Time). Details on screenshot 2.
            • The import was successful and the data from the import file was successfully transferred to EspoCRM (screenshots 3 and 4).
            • I am attaching the edited Import file.​
            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks , Victor , will check it out and update you back

Comment

Thanks victor , Your solution worked, i found that i was making silly mistake by not putting the colon in HH MM SS format

Appreciate your help

Comment

Working...
                X