count Multiple list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• count Multiple list

Please tell me how to calculate the "Multiple list" type field in such a way to get a list of values ​​in the report and next to it the amount? For example:
    [ Applications accepted ] - [ 10 ]
    [ Applications not accepted ] - [ 1 ]​

Hello, create Grid report then GROUP BY the field you are looking for (probably the one with Multiple list) then add COLUMN "Count"..this should do the magic

Comment

Originally posted by Jakub Grufik View Post
      Hello, create Grid report then GROUP BY the field you are looking for (probably the one with Multiple list) then add COLUMN "Count"..this should do the magic
      The fact of the matter is that a field of this type cannot be selected in GROUP BY

Comment

Comment

Upd pls

Comment

not sure what you are trying to achieve. but in order for this to work you need to have option (Link Multiple Field) enabled on the relationship so that the crm will be able to count the collection.

Probably you can provide more info, entities - relationships and what field you need to count.

Comment

Originally posted by rabii View Post
              not sure what you are trying to achieve. but in order for this to work you need to have option (Link Multiple Field) enabled on the relationship so that the crm will be able to count the collection.

Probably you can provide more info, entities - relationships and what field you need to count.
              The field that I'm trying to count is in the same section. It’s just that the multiplay field does not allow me to display its value in the report. Please look at the screenshots above

Comment

• rabii
                rabii commented
                Editing a comment
                Is bugs a multiple link field ?

• Sab0tajue
                Sab0tajue commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes, multiple link field

Hello Sab0tajue try to create Grid reports where you will use condition something like "MultipleListField ANY OF accepted" and put COUNT in to the column and then create another grid report with condition "MultipleListField ANY OF Not accepted" and then join these reports with Join Grid Report and this is what you are looking for.
              Last edited by Jakub Grufik; 09-14-2023, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Hello Sab0tajue try to create Grid reports where you will use condition something like "MultipleListField ANY OF accepted" and put COUNT in to the column and then create another grid report with condition "MultipleListField ANY OF Not accepted" and then join these reports with Join Grid Report and this is what you are looking for.

Could you send me screenshots of what needs to be done? I tried to type in what you gave me and I can’t make such a report. Nowhere in the report can I select the field type "Multiple Field"

Comment

Hey man, what is the field type you are trying to put in the report? Multi-enum?

Comment

Hey man, what is the field type you are trying to put in the report? Multi-enum?
                    yes Multi-enum

Comment

Sab0tajue hey, you need to create 2 separate reports (check screens - Accepted and Declined) and then join those reports together via Create Joint Grid report (screens).

I believe this is what you are trying to achieve, right?
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X