Email inline body image is blocked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email inline body image is blocked

How can I fix or allow this filetype so I can fix this issue? I tried add ".jpg" to Email Attachment (Entity Manager > Email > Attachment) but that did nothing.

Using v7.5.1 if that matter.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	1.8 KB ID:	96520
    Opening the URL to the image will give you this error:
    https://website.com/?entryPoint=attachment&id=6[secretcodehere]99
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	5.4 KB ID:	96521

Work fine on my webmail.
    Last edited by espcrm; 08-16-2023, 07:35 AM.

Hi espcrm,

I just checked the display of images in .jpg format in the body of the email that comes in EspoCRM (master version 8.0.0), and everything is displayed normally.

Could you please send one of the problematic files so that we can analyze and check its display in our test environment?

Comment

Originally posted by lazovic View Post
      Hi espcrm,

I just checked the display of images in .jpg format in the body of the email that comes in EspoCRM (master version 8.0.0), and everything is displayed normally.

Could you please send one of the problematic files so that we can analyze and check its display in our test environment?
      Hi lazovic, only some image have problem. Not all image does. I'll see if I can post a modified image.

Comment

• rabii
        rabii commented
        Editing a comment
        it might be some images are broken hence why they are not displayed correctly.
    Working...
    X