Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lead Form Api - assigned User

Hi
    I have a Lead From working using the API but cannot assign it to a user - anybody know if this is possible?
    Thanks
    Tony

Hi,

Comment

Thanks for that link - I have my capture form working perfectly, except for assigneduserid - the video shows how to do that and I followed precisley bit the user id is not store but blank.
      THe video is quite old and I am wondering if the api overrides the assigneduserid now?
      Regards
      Tony

Comment

• lazovic
        lazovic commented
        Editing a comment
        Can you please tell me what method you use to send API requests? PHP client, Python client or web browser method? Maybe you do everything exactly as in the video?

• item
        item commented
        Editing a comment
        Heuu, the link is not a video 😳

I think the assigned is better in back-end with formula like sugest doc,

« You can also utilize formula (Administration > Entity Manager > Lead > Formula) to set some additional fields »

• lazovic
        lazovic commented
        Editing a comment
        I think that in this case it means this video from Devcrm: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe2V...channel=Devcrm.

Yes Lazovic you are correct. In the video they send an assignedUserId as a field and show how to retrieve the id. I am using a php script, also similar to the Devcrm script.
      Thanks
      Tony

Comment

Ok My issue is resolved. After careful re-examination of the Devcrm video - I finally noticed my error of having lowercase id in assignedUserID. Now working fine. My other error that faile validation that I could not work out is I had a multi select field - multi eNum - that stores data as {"New"], I could not find the right way to create the value= in the form (hidden field). I solved it but removing the field and recreate a single eNum field and all is good.

Thanks to all who commented, and I am happy to help anyone who may also be struggling with this issue

Regards

Tony

Comment

Working...
        X