• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question to links

- I've a entity companies
    - I've an entity machines
    one company could have many machines
    on a company-details a list down i.e. shows all machines owned by this company
    How to have a list down on the entity machines details that shows all the machines of the company, who owned by the same company of the showed machine?
    In SQL it would be: select machines.name from machines left join companies on machines.ID = company.ID where machines.ID = xyz

Christoph Theuring

- You need to create a One-to-Many relationship in Administration > Entity Manager > Machine > Relationship with the Company entity.
    - Then you need to go to Administration > Layout Manager > Company > Bottom Panels and drag to Enabled Machines.​​

More about this: https://docs.espocrm.com/administrat...#bottom-panels.

Comment

thanks Victor for answer ... but there is a missunderstanding.
      I need no 1:n relationships between machines and firms (all machines are belonged to the SAME firm), I want a list of all machines from ONE firm, the same firm of the showing machine.
      So after your recommended relation I have a (new) firms not machines. - see attachments
      Christoph Theuring
      P.S.
      I've tried all possible relations ... no desired result

Comment

I want a list of all machines from ONE firm
        It looks like you are talking about Link Multiple Field in a One-to-Many relationship in Administration > Entity Manager > Firma > Relationships (screenshot 1). If I'm wrong, then show on the screenshots exactly what and where you want to display.

Regarding your Relationships screenshots - don't make multiple relationships (you have 2 now). Leave one as shown in my screenshot 2.

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X