Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leads created by API (make.com with facebook forms integration) missing email?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leads created by API (make.com with facebook forms integration) missing email?

Hello guys,

we are using make.com to create leads in our system after filling the form on facebook. Everything is working perfectly fine except email field.

The leads are being created in our system without any problem. However, the email address in list view seems to be empty (screen1). When I open the lead the email address if filled normaly it is just not showing in the list view. When I try to print emailAddress in sandbox it is returning "none".

When I update anything in the lead (for example name) and save the lead the email address appears in the list view as well as in the sandbox it is now returning the email address instead of none.

The problem is that we have a workflow that is sending the "Welcome email" to those leads created from FB form and those emails are not being delivered because the system is thinking that the email address is empty even if its not. Do you have any idea how to fix this?

Thanks a lot for the help

Current version: 7.3.3

Advanced Pack 2.13.9

Video https://vimeo.com/852585068/46a9316622
    Attached Files

Hi Jakub Grufik,

Please show the settings of your forms in the Make.com service, especially the part with the fields for the email address.

Comment

Hi Jakub Grufik,

Most likely, you did not specify in the Make.com script settings in the part where it talks about creating a Lead that the Email Address Data being created should be Primary. With phone numbers, don't forget Primary either.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	139
Size:	109.8 KB
ID:	96271

Comment

Hello guys victor lazovic you are right. Primary was not checked to "Yes" in email address field. Only for Phone number. I changed it and I will check if it resolved the issue.

Thanks a lot for the tip!!!
        Attached Files

Comment

Moved out of Bug Reports as the topic does not belong there. Please create such topics not in Bug Reports category.

Comment

• Jakub Grufik
            Jakub Grufik commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey yuri, I am so sorry. I thought it was a bug wont happen again.

victor lazovic it really resolved the issue and now everything is working as expected and emails are being delivered! thanks a lot guys! you are awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Jakub Grufik View Post
            victor lazovic it really resolved the issue and now everything is working as expected and emails are being delivered! thanks a lot guys! you are awesome
            For Old Leads created without the above mentioned option, use Mass Update. With which update any field (which was definitely not used by you). Or create a new test field of any type -> add it on Layout Mass Update -> filter Old Leads -> update this new field by Mass Update -> after update delete this field.

Comment

• Jakub Grufik
              Jakub Grufik commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey man thanks a lot for the tip. Mass update for some reason is not fixing the problem with email not shown in list. I am not sure why, but fortunately it is not problem and we can live with that. I am happy that from now every new lead will have email and will receive Welcome email.
          Working...
          X