Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filter for emails - 403

Hi,

this week we updated the ESPOCRM to the latest version - 7.5.5.

Before the update, we were able to access different inboxes of other users on the emails and apply a "User > anyOf" filter. Now, with "All" we can still see all mails of the same team, but the filter on one special user doesn't work anymore - an error comes up: "Error 403: Access denied. Forbidden relation 'users' in where."

The users affected are not admins and also have different teams, but each user overlaps with at least one team - so the mails should also be displayed.

I also tested this by removing all teams from two users, then assigning the same team to these two users and then I wanted to filter in the same way, but this no longer works.

The roles of the teams are set correctly.

However, this works as an admin.​

Hi NEONBLUE,

Provide EspoCRM error log and screenshots related to this issue, so we can help you.
    Also, you can enable debug mode to get more info.

Comment

Hi Vadym,

thank you für your response. Following the log

Code:
      2023-07-27 10:29:48] WARNING: (403) Forbidden relation 'users' in where.; GET /Email; line: 216, file: /*******/espocrm/application/Espo/Core/Select/Where/Checker.php
      If I comment out this line in Checker.php, it works, but that's no solution

Comment

Hi NEONBLUE,

Please uncomment the commented line in Checker.php, and rebuild your instance.
        Also, provide screenshots of users' roles, so we can investigate this issue further.

Comment

Working...
        X