Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mass Mails

Hello,

I have a question about mass mailing and the cronjob.

There are two entries in „Jobs“. One is "Massen E-Mail senden" in german language (my language) and one is "Send Mass Emails" in English. Both jobs run parallel and are executed successfully.

What is the difference between the two jobs?

This seems to be a duplicate.

In my EspoCRM version 7.5.5 I have 9 default jobs.

Auth Token Control
    Check Group Email Accounts
    Check Personal Email Accounts
    Clean-up
    Control Knowledge Base Article Status
    Process Webhook Queue
    Send Email Notifications
    Send Email Reminders
    Send Mass Emails​

Comment

Most likely, your data was simply cached and it is the same job. Try making a Rebuild, clearing the cache and viewing from an incognito browser tab or from a browser not used for EspoCRM.

Comment

Hi Victor, thanks for the tip. I did everything as you wrote, but it didn't bring any effect. Both jobs are still available.

Unfortunately I have another problem with the jobs:
        I noticed that the scheduled workflows don't work for us, although all other jobs work.

So I looked at the job history and saw that a process called "Workflow: runScheduledWorkflow" always remains "Pending". See the screenshot. An other Job called "Run Scheduled Workflows" works fine. Whats the different?

I had a similar problem yesterday with "Send Mass Emails" - The process stopped running on 12th july, I then deleted the cron job on the server and yesterday set it up again and then it worked.

However, the job "Workflow: runScheduledWorkflow" does not work. Why can that be?​

Comment

After an Update zu Advanced pack 3.0.4. i have the same problems with the scheduled Workflows

Comment

In my LogFile there much errors like this...

[2023-07-27 07:15:20] ERROR: 404 Not Found Type: Slim\Exception\HttpNotFoundException Code: 404 Message: Not found. File: /usr/www/users/evenod/service/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Middleware/RoutingMiddleware.php Line: 91 Trace: #0 /usr/www/users/evenod/service/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Middleware/RoutingMiddleware.php(58): Slim\Middleware\RoutingMiddleware->performRouting() #1 /usr/www/users/evenod/service/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/MiddlewareDispatcher.php(147): Slim\Middleware\RoutingMiddleware->process() #2 /usr/www/users/evenod/service/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Middleware/ErrorMiddleware.php(107): Psr\Http\Server\RequestHandlerInterface@anonymous->handle() #3 /usr/www/users/evenod/service/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/MiddlewareDispatcher.php(147): Slim\Middleware\ErrorMiddleware->process() #4 /usr/www/users/evenod/service/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/MiddlewareDispatcher.php(81): Psr\Http\Server\RequestHandlerInterface@anonymous->handle() #5 /usr/www/users/evenod/service/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/App.php(215): Slim\MiddlewareDispatcher->handle() #6 /usr/www/users/evenod/service/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/App.php(199): Slim\App->handle() #7 /usr/www/users/evenod/service/application/Espo/Core/Api/Starter.php(62): Slim\App->run() #8 /usr/www/users/evenod/service/application/Espo/Core/ApplicationRunners/Api.php(45): Espo\Core\Api\Starter->start() #9 /usr/www/users/evenod/service/application/Espo/Core/Application/RunnerRunner.php(87): Espo\Core\ApplicationRunners\Api->run() #10 /usr/www/users/evenod/service/application/Espo/Core/Application.php(78): Espo\Core\Application\RunnerRunner->run() #11 /usr/www/users/evenod/service/public/api/v1/index.php(37): Espo\Core\Application->run() #12 {main} Tips: To display error details in HTTP response set "displayErrorDetails" to true in the ErrorHandler constructor. [] []

Comment

I have now found a workflow ID in a job that is permanently set to pending. How do I find out which workflow is involved. Unfortunately I cannot search for an ID in the workflows

Comment

- Please check your cron settings https://docs.espocrm.com/administration/jobs/#cron again
                - Uncheck Jobs Run in Parallel in Administration > Job Settings
                - Make Rebuild

If it doesn't help:
                - Disable and enable problematic (or better all at once via Mass Update) Scheduled Jobs in Administration > Scheduled Jobs
                - Try to disable all unofficial extensions and reinstall the official ones​
                - Make Rebuild

Unfortunately I cannot search for an ID in the workflows
                your_instance.com/#Workflow/view/your_id_from_screenshot

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	141
Size:	28.2 KB
ID:	95960
                Last edited by victor; 07-27-2023, 10:51 AM.

Comment

I found the solution for the pending workflows... I increased these two values significantly. Now it works perfect!

Comment

Working...
                  X