Can't delete a user

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't delete a user

Hi, I can't modify user's email address or delete a use, any ideas?

Checked entity manager, this relation "targetLists" is a default one, never changed it

[2023-07-24 19:38:53] DEBUG: API (0) Called `loadLinkMultipleField` on non-link-multiple field `targetLists`.; PUT /User/64bed2e69c031082f; Input data: {"name":"del d del","userName":"del","firstName":"del","lastName " :"del","isActive":false,"title":"del","middleNa me" :"d"}; Route pattern: /{controller}/{id}; Route params: Array ( [controller] => User [action] => update [id] => 64bed2e69c031082f )

[2023-07-24 19:38:53] ERROR: (0) Called `loadLinkMultipleField` on non-link-multiple field `targetLists`.; PUT /User/64bed2e69c031082f; line: 182, file: /web/crm.batman.com/www/application/Espo/Core/ORM/Entity.php

screenshots (default values, as far as I know)
    Attached Files

Comment

Version 7.5.4

Comment

Hi Russ,

Try to delete using the formula:
        1. Create a delMe field with type Boolean in Administration > Entity Manager > User > Fields.
        2. Then add this field in Administration > Entity Manager > User > Layouts > Detail.
        3. In Administration > Entity Manager > User > Formula insert the following formula:
        Code:
        ifThen(
            delMe == true,
            record\delete('User', id)
            );​
        4. Go to this User's profile and check the delMe field.
        5. After successful deletion, comment the formula, or delete this formula and the delMe field.

Comment

Hi Russ,

I was able to reproduce this issue with MailChimp Integration extension installed.

If your instance also has this extension installed, this issue will be resolved and you will be able to change/delete the user normally when you upgrade the MailChimp Integration extension to the latest version (currently version 1.1.1).

Comment

thanks, lazovic

Comment

Working...
            X