Relate calls to opportunity?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relate calls to opportunity?

Hi, so when lead is in and we call the lead it is clear to see the calls, now, when it is an opportunity, we call a contact and calls are related to the contact, what would be the best way to allow make calls from the opportunity and have calls related (showing under activity) with the opportunity?

And #2, is it possible to link all lead history of the activity to the opportunity?

Thanks

Hey Russ

If you wish to see the calls on activity panel of the opportunity then the parent of the call should be opportunity and just select the contact on the call as an attendee that will also display the call on the activity panel of the contact selected. I hope this is what you meant

> And #2, is it possible to link all lead history of the activity to the opportunity?

Possible way is to create an opportunity and make sure that all activities done the this opportunity like calls (have the lead selected as an attendee)

Comment

Originally posted by rabii View Post
      Hey Russ

If you wish to see the calls on activity panel of the opportunity then the parent of the call should be opportunity and just select the contact on the call as an attendee that will also display the call on the activity panel of the contact selected. I hope this is what you meant

> And #2, is it possible to link all lead history of the activity to the opportunity?

Possible way is to create an opportunity and make sure that all activities done the this opportunity like calls (have the lead selected as an attendee)
      Thanks for the answer, how do I make a phone call's parent an opportunity when people never use it manually, they just click a button and making a call or receive it

I guess the only way is a workflow that will change the parent?

Thanks

Comment

I see, best way is to use workflow to link all calls to an opportunity or even you can use formula to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by rabii View Post
          I see, best way is to use workflow to link all calls to an opportunity or even you can use formula to do that.
          Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X