Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Run PHP script from the CRM page

Hi everybody!
    I'm a new member of EspoCRM. Maybe this topic was on the forum, but I don't find it.
    Help me please.
    I need read signature from PDFs. I written a PHP script. And don't know, how can i run this script from CRM page.
    Thanks a lot.​

what do you mean ? where did you write your PHP script ? the pdf file belongs to which entity ?
    Rabii
    Web Dev

Comment

Originally posted by rabii View Post
      what do you mean ? where did you write your PHP script ? the pdf file belongs to which entity ?
      A file is uploaded to the system and I must to display who signed the file and who didn't.

I created a file SignCheck.php at espo/custom/Espo/Modules/SignCheck/Resources
      Now I need to call the script to display the signatures.​

Comment

first you need to understand how metadata works in espocrm. you can't just create a php file and call you need to respect the conventions. the file that gets uploaded to the system must be linked to an entity you can't just have a file field without a entity, therefore you custom code should be applied to the entity that has the file field. you can create an action in a controller and create a custom view for your file field or for the entity that holds the file and then when the file is uploaded submit a request to your controller to process the request and do what you need.
        Rabii
        Web Dev

Comment

Originally posted by rabii View Post
          first you need to understand how metadata works in espocrm. you can't just create a php file and call you need to respect the conventions. the file that gets uploaded to the system must be linked to an entity you can't just have a file field without a entity, therefore you custom code should be applied to the entity that has the file field. you can create an action in a controller and create a custom view for your file field or for the entity that holds the file and then when the file is uploaded submit a request to your controller to process the request and do what you need.

Thanks for answer.
          I know how create a controller. But i don't know how call the controller from site page.
          Explain me please how to call a controller from button on site or trigger. Or give site with this topic.
          Thanks a lot.​​

Comment

Here is an example from the crm when sending invitations for a meeting. The user click on the button send open the modal and model send the request to the back end controller to process the request. check this out https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/b...ations.js#L167 and here is the method on the controller https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/b...eeting.php#L59
            Rabii
            Web Dev

Comment

Working...
            X