Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• System email - From name

Hello guys,

we are sending some emails from system to out customers. I woul like to change "From name" of the email because at the moent there is Admin CRM. I would like to change it to the name of our company.

I changed it in the Administration->Outbound Emails (screen) but system emails appear in the inbox with from name Admin CRM anyway. Any idea how to change it, please?

Thanks a lot!
    Attached Files

still Admin CRM
    Attached Files

Comment

Most likely the email address "admin.crm@esmero.eu" is set as the email for a User or Contact with the name "Admin CRM" as well. Because of automatic parent assignment for emails, the system would associate it inside the CRM with that Entity.
      As a more reliable test case, send the mail to a random gmail or similar, and you should see it has the correct from name for the sender

Comment

• Jakub Grufik
        Jakub Grufik commented
        Editing a comment
        I sent it via "send test email" button directly from the administration->outbound emails to my personal gmail screenshots are from my gmail and it has Admin CRM. I will check if any user has assigned this email address in the system. Anyway its weird. Thank you man

• Jakub Grufik
        Jakub Grufik commented
        Editing a comment
        OK, no user and no contact with the email address "admin.crm@esmero.eu" in the system

Jakub Grufik

- Clear the From Name field in Administration > Outbound Emails and save the changes.
      - Clear the From Name in Administration > Group Email Accounts and save the changes.
      - Make sure that the email address that will be used for Outbound is NOT assigned to any User, Account, Contact, etc.
      - Make Rebuild.
      - In the From Name field in Administration > Outbound Emails put your_outbound_name and save the changes.
      After that, everything should work as it should.

However, if not, you can create a Group Email Account, put ​your_outbound_name in it and use that Group Email Account for Outbound (this will work for sure).
      More obout this: https://docs.espocrm.com/administrat...system-default.
      How it should look in Group Email Accounts:

Click image for larger version  Name:	1.png Views:	0 Size:	80.7 KB ID:	94801

How it should look in Outbound Emails:

Click image for larger version  Name:	2.png Views:	0 Size:	69.2 KB ID:	94802

The test email arrives as it should:

Click image for larger version  Name:	3.png Views:	0 Size:	4.1 KB ID:	94803

Comment

• Jakub Grufik
        Jakub Grufik commented
        Editing a comment
        hello man, will try. Thanks a lot! I will let you know if it helped
    Working...
    X