Duplicate Emails being received in CRM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duplicate Emails being received in CRM

I am relatively new to the CRM. I was able to set it up from scratch but over the past month and a half, I have been receiving duplicate emails.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	174
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	94746

They are all sent at the same date and times but the system is creating them at different times.
    I would greatly appreciate any assistance I can get.

A few thing for other people to give insight one.

1) I assume it is not duplicated in your email right?
    2) You only add this single email and not multiple of the same email to the EspoCRM?
    3) Check if the email content is actually the same and not slightly different somehow.
    4) Check if there any CC or BCC setting.

Sorry, I can't help you with this one. Seeing you as new to the forum, I'm just another user like you and not part of EspoCRM.

Comment

Also happens to me from time to time. Maybe only 1x a week, but then only a double. Is still bearable. And the content is exactly the same. So it is exactly the same e-mail. One of them is deleted and that's it. But as in the case of mmagumise that is certainly annoying.

Comment

Hi espcrm. The email is exactly the same, without CC or BCC. Down to the sent time, but system keeps creating it every, few minutes. Only when someone within the CRM sends an internal message. ChrisSka83 we are 9 using the CRM with a lot of internal emails being sent. Annoying is an understatement. yuri might you be able to assist?

Comment

• espcrm
          espcrm commented
          Editing a comment
          Luck of the draw if yuri join the thread, I highly advise not to ping for these sort of thread less you get wrath!

Could it be that this address is set as the address of more than 1 user? If So I think that Espo would deliver the mail to everyone having permission to this mailbox.

Comment

Check whether Message-IDs of these duplicates are different. If they're different (most likely), they are legitimately not duplicates.

Comment

The message-IDs aren't the same, however I use brevo, formerly sendinblue to send emails. All the message-IDs end with @smtp-relay.sendinblue.com some of the duplicates go down to the exact same date and time.

Comment

Working...
            X