Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repository File Structure?

Hello, world

Sometimes I feel like EspoCRM is this worldwide LAN party of epic proportions when I see how serious and dedicated everyone is. Always great to be here.

Quick question: Is the repository file structure explained anywhere? I searched the forums and repository for something explaining the intention for each directory. With the code standard being so specific and awesome, I was surprised to not see that for the repository file structure.

Would like to keep within the conventions and standards!

There is no official standard or structure in the documents as far as I know.

Only telecastg tutorial which he breakdown how some of the file is link and structured.

You can refer to some of his old thread (not sure how much of it still true for v7 though:

Contribute to o-data/EspoCRM-Learning-and-Design development by creating an account on GitHub.

Comment

Originally posted by migrator View Post
      Hello, world

Sometimes I feel like EspoCRM is this worldwide LAN party of epic proportions when I see how serious and dedicated everyone is. Always great to be here.

Quick question: Is the repository file structure explained anywhere? I searched the forums and repository for something explaining the intention for each directory. With the code standard being so specific and awesome, I was surprised to not see that for the repository file structure.

Would like to keep within the conventions and standards!
      i had the same question and Yuri explained that the repository calls the hooks framework on entity save, delete, etc.

read this https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/deve...ooks#post88381

hope this helps

Comment

Working...
      X