Can you forward the email to yourself and see if EspoCRM still fail to download/pick it up?
Can you try the same with the [ ] remove and see if it work.
This is how I would try to 'debug'.
Then try from a total new email with what you believe to be an issue.
Then do a copy/paste of the email (fresh new email Send) to yourself
No email reception with smilie in text?
Collapse
X
-
For me, it's about the emails from "Eblasoft" that come directly from his EspoCRM distance.
I just noticed that his are never read in for me and the only difference was just the square brackets. -
I don't think [ ] affect EspoCRM at all. We use them for ours reference, for example [12345] and it work fine with receiving and sending. Some else is causing the filter. For me email don't get filter but I can't see in-line image sometime.
People say it is due to the Image but I haven't figure out exactly what, my only guess it is iPhone image codec but it work fine if I use my webmail, but EspoCRM display image error or image not allow. -
So now I have another reception problem, but this time not with emojis, but with square brackets [ ].
I assume that these are to blame, because emails with square brackets in the subject are not picked up in my Espo distance. -
Thanks, that answers my question. Have already updated to 7.5.5. -
If your version of EspoCRM is NOT 7.5.5, but, for example, 7.5.4, then it is necessary.
If your version is 7.5.5, then no need.
In other words: version 7.5.5 fixes this problem. -
-
In v7.5.5 - no https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/c...ca0d094f8190a8 -
-
Ah that's why I didn't find it. I only searched for smilie, but not for emoji. -
ChrisSka83,
To resolve the issue with fetching emails with emoji, try to set the value of charset parameter to utf8mb4 in {your_instance_folder}/data/config-internal.php file:
'charset' => 'utf8mb4',Leave a comment:
-
Hi ChrisSka83,
This post raises the same issue, regarding the fact that emoji in the name or in the body of an email lead to an error that prevents the email from being fetched to the instance: https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/gene...specific-emoji.
In fact, the Emoji/character encoding problem is quite common.
As for the email with priorities fetching error: could you tell me which email provider do you use? This information is needed so that we can reproduce the error.
In general, by default, in EspoCRM there is an Important folder for emails, and you can transfer the necessary emails there.Last edited by lazovic; 06-28-2023, 08:37 AM.Leave a comment:
-
Just noticed that emails with a prority e.g. High are not picked up either. Is this probably because EspoCRM does not support priorities either? At least I haven't found a way to assign a priority to an email.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: