Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with the target lists related to self-created entities

Hi,

I have a problem with the target lists related to self-created entities.

I created an entity of type Person. It stores a person's name and email address. The new entity has an n:n relation to the target lists.

I can add an entry of the new entity to the targetlists, but the entry count doesn't increase. As a result, I am unable to send bulk mailings to these entries.

What am I doing wrong?

By design, the data is not stored in the default Contacts entity. I wanted a new entity for the entries for some reason.​

Thank you for your help.

Hi animax,

I completely reproduced your case, and I can say that when adding a new record to the Target List, the number of records in the Target List increases by exactly the number of records with the Person type that I added. http://g.recordit.co/kJdwRXlP7d.gif

Comment

hi victor,

I made a video for you too. I can't. What am I doing wrong?

Last edited by animax; 06-27-2023, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Maybe you have Formulas, Workflows or BPMs related to entities TargetList and your Custom entity with Person type? Usually the behavior shown in your video is caused by Formulas, Workflows or BPMs.
        If so, try turning them off and testing.

It is also worth looking at the EspoCRM logs to see if there are any entries related to these entities.

Comment

Please take a look at the screenshot. I have now shown the affected entity in the target list entity in the detail view. You can see how there are 2 entries. However, the input counter is at 0. How can this be?

I checked workflows and BPM, there are none for the entities Targeitlist and the entity that is affected​

Comment

- Are there any formulas in Administration > Entity Manager > Target List > Formula and in Administration > Entity Manager > Target List > Custom_Entity?
            - Have you tried creating another test Target List and testing in it?
            - Have you tried creating another test Custom entity with Person type and creating a Many-to-Many relationship with the Target List entity? How are your Entry Counts displayed there?
            ​- Is there any information in the EspoCRM logs about these entities?

Comment

• animax
              animax commented
              Editing a comment
              - Are there any formulas in Administration > Entity Manager > Target List > Formula and in Administration > Entity Manager > Target List > Custom_Entity?

No

- Have you tried creating another test Target List and testing in it?

Yes

- Have you tried creating another test Custom entity with Person type and creating a Many-to-Many relationship with the Target List entity? How are your Entry Counts displayed there?

Yes !! He counts up!

​- Is there any information in the EspoCRM logs about these entities?

How can i check this? I know where the log file is, but what do I have to look for in it?
              Last edited by animax; 06-27-2023, 11:22 AM.

Maybe also write which Espocrm version and extensions you are using.

Comment

• animax
              animax commented
              Editing a comment
              I use Version 7.3.4
              Advanced Pack
              Outlook
              Google

How can i check this? I know where the log file is, but what do I have to look for in it?
            - Enable Debug mode: https://docs.espocrm.com/administrat...ng/#debug-mode.
            - Add some records to your Target List again.
            - Send logs in attachments so that community members can analyze it.​
            Last edited by victor; 06-28-2023, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Thanks for your feedback, since I don't have much time at the moment, I decided to delete the relation and create it again. Hope that works.

Comment

• victor
                victor commented
                Editing a comment
                Tell me please, did deleting the old relationship and creating a new one solve your problem?
            Working...
            X