Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Date "Today" button - Bug and Where Did it Come From?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Date "Today" button - Bug and Where Did it Come From?

​Interesting, I notice the "Today" button no longer work.

The demo version no longer have the "Today" button (or it never have it?), seem like this feature was removed or is there some setting I totally forgot about?

I initially thought it was a Theme feature of Dubas, so I change it to the default theme but it still there. Anyone know where did this Today button come from? Some free extension? Setting? Old dead feature? Did I somehow code it myself from some tutorial and guide?

Demo version

My version:
    ​​​
    Attached Files

I never had it.

Comment

Originally posted by espcrm View Post
      ​Interesting, I notice the "Today" button no longer work.

The demo version no longer have the "Today" button (or it never have it?), seem like this feature was removed or is there some setting I totally forgot about?

I initially thought it was a Theme feature of Dubas, so I change it to the default theme but it still there. Anyone know where did this Today button come from? Some free extension? Setting? Old dead feature? Did I somehow code it myself from some tutorial and guide?

Demo version

My version:
      ​​​
      probably you coded yourself because this is not part of espocrm date field. check the date of birth and see if it has a custom view.

Comment

That can't be right! Me, code?

It must come from somewhere, I need to dig forum then.

Comment

I found where the setting to enable this, it seem to work again in certain conditions;

Edit this file if you want it:

/data/config.php

'datepickerTodayButton' => true,

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	64
Size:	3.4 KB
ID:	99866

Comment

Working...
          X