Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating new record from separate linked entity

Hello!

So I have three entities, Account, Programs, and Sessions which are all linked together.

What I need is the ability to create new sessions that have the information from the program each time a client shows up.

What I would like to do is create a new session that has the information for each program that is linked to the account each time someone presses a button.

For example when I go into Client A's account and I see they have programs B, C, and D that are linked to their account. I want to press a button that will create 1 session for each of those programs that are linked to the account for that day, so I would end up with three sessions for that day that need to be completed. So Session 1 would have the information from Program B, session 2 has information from Program C, and Session 3 has information from Program D.

I do not really know the coding so if this can be done with workflows or flowcharts please let me know.

Thank you in advance for any help!

Figured out a workaround to get what I need.

Comment

You can use the IF function to filter out usage data. It is not my best. So, I think this idea can help you.

Comment

Originally posted by ec22 View Post
        Hello!

So I have three entities, Account, Programs, and Sessions which are all linked together.

What I need is the ability to create new sessions that have the information from the program each time a client shows up.

What I would like to do is create a new session that has the information for each program that is linked to the account each time someone presses a button.

For example when I go into Client A's account and I see they have programs B, C, and D that are linked to their account. I want to press a button that will create 1 session for each of those programs that are linked to the account for that day, so I would end up with three sessions for that day that need to be completed. So Session 1 would have the information from Program B, session 2 has information from Program C, and Session 3 has information from Program D.

I do not really know the coding so if this can be done with workflows or flowcharts please let me know.

Thank you in advance for any help!
        if you have latest advanced pack, you can use manual workflows and cjeck if you have any programs using formula (array\lenght(programsIds) > 0) & !array(\lenght(sessionsIds)) this could be the condition, then show a button to trigger an action (create related entity) or maybe using formula script to loop through the programs and create a session for each program).

Cheers

Comment

Working...
        X