Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding multiple Accounts to Opportunities

Hi, I'm seeking advice.

I need to add multiple Accounts to an Opportunity, as several companies are involved. I tried the instructions provided here https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/gene...rtunity-layout, and here https://docs.espocrm.com/administrat...ssigned-users/ with no positive results.

I tried several options with one-to-many and many-to-many connections, with multiple fields checked and without (see attachments). Nothing.

Interesting that I can assign multiple Contacts to an Opportunity, and within Contacts I can add several Accounts. But I need to be able to add several Accounts to an Opportunuty.

Can someone point out what I am missing? Any help is highly appreciated.

Hi qwartet,

In this case, you need to:
    1. Go to Administration > Entity Manager > Opportunity > Relationships and click on the Create Link + button.
      You need to set up the link as in the screenshot: we should link several accounts to one opportunity.​

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	153
Size:	24.9 KB
ID:	93041
    2. ​Go to Administration > Entity Manager > Opportunity > Layouts > Detail and drag the Accounts field from the Available Fields column to the Layout column to the location you want (you can replace the default Account field with the Accounts field).

Views:	143
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	93042
    No more manipulation is required. I advise you to remove all superfluous relationships and links if they are not used.​

Comment

Originally posted by lazovic View Post
      Hi qwartet,

In this case, you need to:
      1. Go to Administration > Entity Manager > Opportunity > Relationships and click on the Create Link + button.
        You need to set up the link as in the screenshot: we should link several accounts to one opportunity.​

Views:	153
Size:	24.9 KB
ID:	93041
      2. ​Go to Administration > Entity Manager > Opportunity > Layouts > Detail and drag the Accounts field from the Available Fields column to the Layout column to the location you want (you can replace the default Account field with the Accounts field).

Views:	143
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	93042
      No more manipulation is required. I advise you to remove all superfluous relationships and links if they are not used.​
      Worked like a charm! And I deleted all superfluous relationships not used. Thanks a lot for your help and detailed instructions. Big time!

Comment

Working...
      X