Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• View entity detail timeout + 404 on page refresh

Hi,

currently I am facing strange error. It happens very often that when I click link to entity detail a spinner appears and nothing happens. When I refresh the page (after around 20s of waiting), 404 error page occurs showing that the page does not exist. But when I enter the target link to browser manually and press Enter, the page is displayed immediately and without any troubles.

This is my log:

HTML Code:
    [2023-05-28 12:18:49] WARNING: E_WARNING: unlink(data/cache/application/classmapEntryPoints.php): No such file or directory {"code":2,"message":"unlink(data/cache/application/classmapEntryPoints.php): No such file or directory","file":"/home/u253142074/domains/tridora.cz/public_html/application/Espo/Core/Utils/File/Manager.php","line":786}
    Do you have any idea how to fix it?

Thanks,
    Lukas

If this is a file on document. Check that file is not corrupted.

Comment

Hi @rabii,
      it is link to entity detail, it appears e.g. when I click on opportunity in the opportunity list. When I copy the link and place it to browser manually, it works fine. The issue appears only after clicking on​ link generated by Espo. Maybe some mapping/routing issue?

Comment

can you share some screenshot of the defined relationship and link. also make sure that the link name doesn't conflict with any other existing. try to rebuild the system and clear the cache.

Comment

Working...
        X