Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"ERROR: Workflow [Utils::getFieldValue]: The related field "I get this error a lot.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "ERROR: Workflow [Utils::getFieldValue]: The related field "I get this error a lot.

Hi guys,

I get this error a lot, and it's not preventing anything from happening, I think, but I'd love to know how to solve it. Because I can't reproduce what causes it, I am having a very difficult time debugging and looking for its origin.

Can you give me some clarity here? What else can I provide that can be of any help?

Thanks in advance!

[2023-05-24 13:51:32] ERROR: Workflow [Utils::getFieldValue]: The related field [procedure.product] entity [Payment] has unsupported instance [NULL]. [] []
    ​[2023-05-24 13:39:14] ERROR: Workflow [Utils::getFieldValue]: The related field [nonRegulatedOffer.type] entity [Participant] has unsupported instance [NULL]. [] []
    ​[2023-05-24 13:17:36] ERROR: Workflow [Utils::getFieldValue]: The related field [evaluationApplication1.admissionOffer] entity [Application] has unsupported instance [NULL]. [] []

Hi abisbe,

Please provide screenshots of your workflow so that we can analyze it, reproduce this issue and find its solution.

Comment

hi lazovic, the thing is, I have around 200 flowcharts, and some workflows that make my business flow. I have no idea where these errors come from, I am unable to reproduce something as we have many things running at once... and the workflows that are running, there is no workflow working with any of those fields, that's why I am confused. How can I try to pinpoint the origin of these errors?

Than you

Comment

abisbe,

It will help to turn off all Workflows and BPMs and then turn them on step by step to observe and find the problematic Workflow or BPM.
        In order not to stop work for this reason, it is probably worth transferring (copying) your instance to another server (local, virtual) and detecting the problem there. Another option is to carry out similar actions during non-working hours, or try to do the opposite: turn off/on one Workflow or BPM until the error disappears (but this way is more difficult in my opinion.)​

Comment

Working...
        X