Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Count Accounts Assigned To User

Hi Everyone,

I've added a field called "Goal" in the user entity. Now I want to count all accounts assigned to that user account via formula. I don't see a relationship in the relationship field so hoping someone can assist on the formula to accomplish this. Thank you

Hi, try this:

Code:
    goal = entity\countRelated('accounts');
    CEO & Founder of Eblasoft.
    Professional EspoCRM development & extensions.

Comment

Thank you eymen-elkum however it returns null. I believe the accounts relationship name you mentioned is being used int he portalusers as you can see in this screenshot. If I knew the relationship name I think it would work tho.

Comment

I suggest you try with another relationship first and see if you can get it to work before trying Portalusers.

Comment

There is no relationship between user and account (assigned user is a link added to all entities but doesn't define a reverse relationship). i think best way is to use a hook on account to check if the assigneduser has changed then count the accounts assigned to the user. formula won't work because it is a before script save also you will need an extra formula function (record\findMany) to find all accounts and compare their assigned user to get the count for the current user.

Comment

hey dodom2

I found a way to do it without changing anything, i assume this should be triggered everytime the assigned user of an account is changed, therefore you could use the formula below and it will do the job, i have tested this and works fine:

PHP Code:
            ifThenElse(

entity\isAttributeChanged('assignedUserId') && assignedUserId,
              (

$count record\count('Account''assignedUserId='assignedUserId);

record\update('User'assignedUserId'goal'$count);
              ),

ifThen(

entity\isAttributeChanged('assignedUserId') && !assignedUserId,
                (

$count record\count('Account''assignedUserId='entity\attributeFetched('assignedUserId'));

record\update('User'entity\attributeFetched('assignedUserId'), 'goal'$count);
                )
              )
            );
            ​ 
            Hope this helps

Comment

Working...
            X