inquiry about Connecting Facebook Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inquiry about Connecting Facebook Page

I hope this message finds you well. I would like to discuss an important matter regarding our current marketing efforts on various social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, and others. As you know, we have been utilizing Espo CRM for our company's customer relationship management.

I would like to inquire about the possibility of connecting our Facebook page and Espo CRM. This integration would enable us to directly capture leads from Facebook and Instagram and import them seamlessly into our CRM system. By automating this process, we can efficiently manage and nurture these leads within Espo CRM, thereby enhancing our overall marketing effectiveness.

Furthermore, I would also like to explore the option of hiding comments and private replies from Espo CRM to Facebook and Instagram. This feature would allow us to maintain a streamlined and professional communication flow, ensuring that sensitive information or internal discussions are not publicly visible on social media platforms.

I kindly request your assistance in investigating these options and determining the feasibility of integrating our Facebook page and Espo CRM. Please let me know if there are any specific steps or requirements we need to follow in order to achieve this integration.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to discussing this further with you.

Hi,

I've been using make.com to send leads from facebook to EspoCRM.

Comment

It naturally very possible if you have the skill or willing to pay for the work. Fortunately I think Facebook got API support, whereas Instagram I think it cater for the general user so there is no API support there. But don't ask me how to, I don't have the skill nor the experience.

Comment

Working...
      X