Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to activate recalculate Formula for Documents Folder

Hello,

I need to execute a formula in documents folder to assign a role by assigned user by default when creating a new folder. When I put a formula into the entity document folder and execute the calculation I get a 403 with this message: Mass action 'recalculateFormula' is disabled for 'DocumentFolder'.

Is there a possibility to enable it, and where?

If not, how could I achieve, what I want: Let`s say a user gets a role and I want him to be aded automatically to a certain group because of that role.

If i understand your logic is based on where the user's role is changed. probabley best way is to use a Hook beforeSave and just check the condition and execute the code you want.

Comment

Thank you, meanwhile I solved it by user/role in the following way:

Every user receives a role based on what he should be allowed to see. According to the roles I create matching teams. In the entities, that should be limited by role, I choose team as permission level. This would look this way:

In user I create user A, user B, ....
      I create team A, team B, ...
      user A is set to team A and so on

If I have a document folder, I set the teams for that document folder, e.g. team B. This folder than will be displayed only to any user B (role user B), who is in the team B. In my app a user A always will be in the team A, user B always in team B.
      A user of team B will not see that folder, as he is automatically in team B, which in this case does not have permission.

I hope it is understandable, it is a bit complivcated...

Comment

• rabii
        rabii commented
        Editing a comment
        great, using roles and teams permissions you can always solve issues like these. glad yo sorted it out.
    Working...
    X