Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inquiry about Lead Follow-up Tracking and Workflow

Dear Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I have a query regarding our lead entity in the system. We have added a "next follow-up date" field in the lead entity, which we change regularly to keep track of lead follow-ups.

My question is, how can I check which leads have their next follow-up date set for today, and which leads have missed their follow-up dates in the past? Furthermore, I want to group this information by assigned user.

For instance, if the assigned user "Biswas" has 10 leads whose follow-up dates are due today, I want to automatically send an email to Biswas through a workflow that includes details of the leads they need to follow up on. I would like to do the same for other employees as well.

Could you please advise on how I can create a report based on the assigned user and send an email with the required information?

Thank you for your assistance.

What I will do to achive this is:
    1. Create a report to filter records with "next follow-up date" = today
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	229
Size:	31.1 KB
ID:	90354
    2. Create a flow chart with Timer Start Event (you can set it to run once a day before your working shift) point to your above created report > Action is to send email to Assigned User with an email template (You need to create an email template with all the details)

Views:	128
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	90355Click image for larger version

Views:	129
Size:	43.3 KB
ID:	90356​I have not test it but you can try if it helps.

For your question about grouping Lead records for each assigned user, you can create another Group Report as below and applying Filter as your "Next follow-update date" field = today

Views:	129
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	90357
    Hope it helps​

Comment

Hi sapyantuk,

To remind the User about an event that should take place in the future, you need to create a fairly simple Report (like Danny's). The only thing I would like to add:
      - The Report with the next follow-up date (field with type Date) should inform your Assigned User in advance, about a day. Therefore, the Report should contain a filter that will include Assigned User and next follow-up date -1 day (as shown in screenshot 1).
      - After that, create a BPM (as Danny said) or a regular Workflow, in which you configure how often (at what time even) this Workflow should work. And already in Actions, choose to send an Email based on a ready-made Email Template, or just a Notification (screenshot 2).

For those leads that missed the review, you need to create a special field in which Users will note the omissions.
      - In Administration -> Entity Manager -> Lead -> Fields please create field Came for inspection with type Boolean (screenshot 3).
      - Now you can create a Report that will contain an Assigned User and a filter with our new field Came for inspection (screenshot 4).

And now you can use the second Report in your Workflows or BPMs, and directly send letters to the leads that they missed the class, or send an email or notification to the Assigned User.
      Attached Files

Comment

Views:	183
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	90455

Views:	130
Size:	60.9 KB
ID:	90456

Hello,
        I would like to seek your guidance on a query regarding a grid report that I have created with grouping. As of now, the assigned user 'Ganesh Sapkota' has 20 leads, while 'Reshma' has 15 leads. I want to send an email to Ganesh, containing a report that displays only his assigned leads, grouped by assigned user and next follow-up date. Could you please advise me on how to proceed with this? Also, can you guide me on how to send the details of Ram's group to Ram and other employees?
        I appreciate your help and look forward to your response.
        Thank you. Best regards,

Comment

If you do not plan to use your report in Workflows (and Workflows use the List Report), and plan to use the Grid Report to send to the necessary Users, then you are better off doing the following (in my opinion):
          - Duplicate the Report, the screenshots of which you gave as an example, twice.
          - Keep the original, where you can see the general picture for each User.
          - And in each of the duplicates of the Report, add the field Assigned User to the filter, in which select the desired User.
          ​​- Next, configure the emailing as shown in the screenshot, choosing the same Assigned User that you selected in the filter.

As a result, you will have one general report for you, and one for each of the Users, which will contain only the information he needs (without information about his colleague).
          Attached Files

Comment

Do we need to duplicate reports every time we add a new user or employee to the system? victor

Comment

• victor
              victor commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, of course, if it is necessary to have a separate report for it. If it is permissible for you to have 1 report without filters by Assigned User in which all users will see what you see, then there can be only 1 report.
          Working...
          X