Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

want to display email date-sent to account list, how can i do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• want to display email date-sent to account list, how can i do?

I would like to display the email sending date in the account list. please advise me on how to set it up and provide step-by-step instructions if possible?

and the date si newest,thanks!

Comment

what do you mean by the email sending date? date when email is sent ? if yes then it is already on the list of the emails as (Date Sent) see attached screenshoot.
      Attached Files

Comment

thanks for you reply,yes,but i want display it on account list

Comment

• rabii
          rabii commented
          Editing a comment
          the relationship defined currently between account and email is a one to many which means you can't access fields of the emails from account. besides if you have an account and you sent 10 emails then which date sent you want to have is it for the last email or what? not sure why you need this but i suggest to think about another solution. of course you can always create a date sent field on the account and using before - save formula you could check if the parent is equals Account and status is sent then set dateSent = dateSent (formula should be used on email entity)

Maybe take a screenshot of what you mean.

Comment

thanks again,and can it dispaly on contact list also
          Last edited by lvlotus; 03-15-2023, 10:47 AM.

Comment

You need to take a full screenshot of the entity and the location. I can't tell if that is the global list or relationship list.

Comment

Working...
            X