Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Assign / view a Team for each opportunity not possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assign / view a Team for each opportunity not possible?

We would like to have each Opportunity linked to one specific Team.
    The entity manager for Opportunity shows a Teams field, but it is not possible to add it in the layout it seems... ?

How we will use it: building a grid report of all opportunities, we want for example to count the opportunities per stage and per team.

I only managed to use the assignedUser.DefaultTeam for the grid report, but this is not what we need. We would like to assign a Team to an opportunity, even if the main assigned user is from another team etc.

Is that possible? Thanks!

if you want to add the field teams to the detail view you have to remove from the Side Panel Fields on the layouts manager and then it will be available to add the detail view.

- Not sure if this could be done (report can't be grouped by teams at least for now)

- you can still assign multiple teams to an opportunity even if the assigned user is from a different team.

Comment

Originally posted by rabii View Post
      if you want to add the field teams to the detail view you have to remove from the Side Panel Fields on the layouts manager and then it will be available to add the detail view.
      Thanks but I do not see Teams anywhere on the side panels (4 of them) in the layout manager of Opportunities...

- Not sure if this could be done (report can't be grouped by teams at least for now)
      Maybe a possible workaround is to define a new own entity call ourTeams, and use that. But would it be available in Report...

Comment

Thanks but I do not see Teams anywhere on the side panels (4 of them) in the layout manager of Opportunities...
        ​See attached screenshoot. (step 1 & step 2)
        Maybe a possible workaround is to define a new own entity call ourTeams, and use that. But would it be available in Report...
        Still wouldn't work if you set it up as a many to many or one to many. therefore i would suggest just to create multiple reports each reports count the opportunities for each given team. this would be better especially if you have few teams
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rabii View Post
          ​See attached screenshoot. (step 1 & step 2)
          Thanks, I do not have this entry... Our version is 5.6.3.. maybe time to upgrade?

Comment

• rabii
            rabii commented
            Editing a comment
            definitely i would recommend to upgrade you are missing on a lot of cool feature and a new beautiful design.
        Working...
        X