Add Action (Update Process Record) to Workflow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add Action (Update Process Record) to Workflow

It is very useful to have (Update Process Record​) Action added to workflow if both Workflow and PBMN share the same logic somehow. the reason is the workflow logs get accumulated and it would be great to have the ability to delete the Process once the workflow is completed same logic as it is applied to BPMN. In BPMN when use action (Update Process Record) and we set (deleted = 1)​ this way our log looks clear and we don't worry about removing those logs later on manually. it will be great to have such feature added to workflow.

Workflow has nothing to do with Process Record.

Comment

• yuri
      yuri commented
      Editing a comment
      Workflow log is supposed to be clean-up by a clean-up job.

i am aware that the workflow log gets clean-up by clean-up job the reason i posted this is when you have hundreds of logs generated each day. will it not affect the clean-up job? also is it correct that the clean-up job remove any deleted records from the database ?

Comment

I don't understand the problem. Hundreds of log records is few.

Update Process Record won't be ever added to workflow as it does not make any sense.

> is it correct that the clean-up job remove any deleted records from the database ?

Yes.

Comment

No worries, i understand. as long as the logs are cleaned up by job that is fine.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X