Custom entity of type event displays stacked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom entity of type event displays stacked

I use some custom entities of which one is of the type of event. Only this entity displays at the front end with the side panels stacked to the button of the main detail view. I use the normal hazyblue theme with some smaller tweaks, which do not interfere with the over all layout.

Any idea, from what this might come?

no idea. can you share a screentshot to investigate

Comment

Here the screenshot
      Last edited by shalmaxb; 03-05-2023, 03:34 PM.

Comment

When I look into the css (browser tools) I see, that the div class "bottom" is inside the div class "left", but it should be in the div class "record-grid" in the same hierarchy as the class "left". I though do not know, how it came there nor how to change that.

Comment

Which part is "Stacking" in that screenshot? Is it the orange Ausstelliun....te part? If that the one, then there is a setting in the Panel that cause that. Under Layout Manager > Bottom Panel > Stickied

Otherwise ignore this post!

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	52.1 KB ID:	88780​

Comment

espcrm, it is not the sticky configuration, it is, that all side panels are below the main detail view and not on the side. The side though is empty, the main does not spread to the right side. This means, I have to scroll to get to the side panles (which are at the bottom) and on the side there is a lot of wasted space.

Comment

Ah I see it now... a CSS issue as you pointed out. I try to look at CSS coding and see if it an easy fix, unfortunately it is quite complex with the layout so I gave up.

I guess only suggestion is to compare the original CSS theme with your current theme and see if you can get it to be on the side.

Comment

The strange thing is, that it only happens on this entity. It is the only entity of type event in my app. But nevertheless, if it was an issue with the main css, it would interfere with other entities as well. As far as I see, the event type does not have a distinguished css from other entities regarding the detail view.

Comment

• espcrm
                  espcrm commented
                  Editing a comment
                  My next guess is try to remove some custom change and see if it fix it somehow or still affect. Just rename the whole custom setting folder/file.

try to debug using devTools to see how the css is structured on this view which will help resolve the issue. definitely some css or maybe a custom view that cause such behaviour

Comment

• shalmaxb
                  shalmaxb commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thhis I already did, see thread #4
                  For the detail view there is a div "record-grid" which contains a div "left" for the main detail panel and a div "bottom" for the side panels. I don`t know, if there is a div "right" or "side". I will search for that later.
                  Nevertheless the div "bottom" is inside the "left", but it should be inside the "record-grid" at the same level as "left".

There is a div "side", that should hierarchical sit on the same level as "left" or "middle" and there is one div called "side". But in this case, there is another div "side" that sits in the div "middle".

Comment

Working...
                X