Leads - dublicate X times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leads - dublicate X times

My company has branches in a few countries. I want to make a Lead section for each country.

And country manager should have access only to the assigned country. Is it possible?

Hi Sokol,

As a workaround, you can make several Teams for certain countries and assign a Role to these Teams, where users will have access only to Leads that have the Country Team specified. After that, add users to the desired Teams.

You can assign a Team to Lead either manually or through a formula.
    For example, you can create Germany Team, copy its ID (part 6128977b8cc8163d5 directly from the example link http://localhost/espocrm/#Team/view/6128977b8cc8163d5), then go to Administration > Entity Manager > Lead > Formula and paste the following formula:​
    Code:
    ifThen(
          addressCountry == 'Germany',
          entity\addLinkMultipleId('teams', '6128977b8cc8163d5') // instead of 6128977b8cc8163d5 insert your Team ID
          );
    By analogy, this can be done with other countries.

If there is anything else I can help you with, don't hesitate to let me know.

Comment

Yeah as long as you have the address on the lead. you can predefine the list of country and use formula to assign lead of each country to country manager. you might want to add a field on the user that specify where the user is based (which country). this could be done in different ways of course this is just one way of how you can do it.

Comment

I mean - like that.

Comment

Honestly i don't see the reason why you would duplicate the same entity where you can just add a field to sort this out. if you wish to do it as you showed on the image then you will have to create a new entity type Person or duplicate the existing Lead entity (if you know how to code).

Comment

Who to question what you want to do but surely doing it like this just creating more additional work for you. It better to use Filter and Team to filter what people can see in one single entity call Leads then to create 4 new entity like that.

Unfortunately I can't help with your question.

Comment

Working...
            X