Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stopping a record to be save if condition is not met

Hi Guys,

I'm using espo to track session, so i add the session details in opportunity entity and use task to deduct the session in opportunity.

Example.
    John record in opportunity has 10 session.
    When i run a task to john, it will reduce the session to -1

At the moment im adding a custom field called "balance" as a result of how many session that john have.

The thing is, sometimes the user is deducting session when it already has 0 session left in the balance, which eventually the balance will be negative amount.

Is there any way that i can stop user for being save the task if the balance has gone to zero.

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks

Can you explain further and will be helpful if you can share some screenshots. as far as stopping a record from being saved based on certain condition, not possible unless if the record creation is done through formula then you can control when to create such record. using formula you can manage the balance and achieve what you desired. just ned to explain further what you want to do and share some information about all entities involved so we could help.

Comment

Hello ivan2805
      i think you can try to use Invalid rules which should be available in settings of your fields.
      Here you have a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_GxXlaJRbY

Comment

Working...
      X