Where I can see the inbox mail?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where I can see the inbox mail?

Hi, I'm new with ESPOCRM. I did the complete setup and configurate some mail accounts and that's all right, I can send emails, but when someone replies my mail it doesn't come to my inbox mail folder neither in other email folder (I can recieve it on a external mail client like thunderbird but not in ESPOCRM), how can I configure that? I'm in the admin account

Hello!

I have this working but there were some things I needed to double check and fix:
    • Port #
    • Monitored folder = Inbox
    • Password
    • TEST CONNECTION - is successful

Here is a video by eillod that runs through it, see if you missed anything and circle back...
    Hi, thanks for watching our video!In this tutorial we’ll walk you through:- How to confgure Personal Email Mailbox in EspoCRM- How to configure Outbound Emai...

also in this list https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/deve...-do-you-think-

Comment

• emillod
      emillod commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks man for sharing our video !

• cristjian
      cristjian commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi, thanks, I made the same configurations, even y can send emails, but I can't receibe them in my inbox mail, it appears an error about the cron job is not running. I put the same command under administration-cron jobs and gave me this error

2023-05-26 23:35:01.991 [40000] unqualified recipient rejected: <u1000> H=(giow.siteground.biz) [127.0.0.1]:61260 I=[127.0.0.1]:25 (127.0.0.1 does not match any IP address for localhost)

the command I wrote in the crontab was this:
      * * * * * cd /home/customer/www/example.com/public_html; /usr/local/php82/bin/php -f cron.php > /dev/null 2>&1

what can I do?
      Last edited by cristjian; 05-27-2023, 01:00 AM.

anytime! they are very helpful !

Comment

Working...
    X