RelashionShip Panel missing after upgrade from 5.7 to 6.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RelashionShip Panel missing after upgrade from 5.7 to 6.1

in Layout Manager, RelashionShip Panel missing after upgrade from 5.7 to 6.1
    Pls see attached print-screens.

Pls help asap
    Attached Files

Hi, you can have a look in the custom folder: Resources->metadata->entityDefs->your entity.json. There is a line in tasks, emails, meetings etc.

Code:
    "layoutRelationshipsDisabled": true
    Configured as above it will not be displayed, set it to "false" to display.

Comment

Thank You. If no other option, I will do this. But, I am not a coder.
      So, please confirm. There is no more RelashionShip Panel in newer ESPO versions administration interface. Is this right?

Comment

Originally posted by shalmaxb View Post
        Hi, you can have a look in the custom folder: Resources->metadata->entityDefs->your entity.json. There is a line in tasks, emails, meetings etc.

Code:
        "layoutRelationshipsDisabled": true
        Configured as above it will not be displayed, set it to "false" to display.
        So.. I really can't find contract layoutRelationshipsDisabled in registration.json file.
        I was very simple process in old espo version..
        Pls see attachements..

Comment

So you want to display the contracts in your registration entity, right?
          If so, you do that in the registration entity in the Admin Interface->entity Registration->layout manager->look for the field contracts of type link.
          If it is not there to choose, maybe your relationship does not exist (any more). Then you would have to create the relationship in Contract entity, which will generate the linked field. Then it should be displayed in the layout manager of Contract.
          It could happen, that from upgrading espoCRM there remained the relationship in the database. Then you would get a message on creating the relationship, that it is already there and cannot be saved. In that case you would have to search in your MySQL database for the table of that name and delete it. After that you can create the new relationship.
          Any other questions, feel free to ask.

Comment

Let have another exemple, same issue.

Till few days ago I used ESPO 6.1.10. Ex Screenshot 01

I upgrade my ESPOCRM form 6.1.10 to 7.4.3. Atfer upgrade in 7.4.3. Contracts Relationship it disappeared - Screenshot 02

I compared Layout manager for both Contracts entities
            Results:
            - Screenshot 03 - Espo V6.1.10 - Relationship Panels
            - Screenshot 04 - Espo V7.4.3 - Relationship Panels is GONE .. dissapear!!

I very need Relathionship Panels in my ESPO app V7.4.3. Contracts Entity to show Additional Contracts, like in V6.1.10 - Screenshot 01

PS
            I migrated my ESPOCRM form 6.1.10 to 7.4.3 exactly as in https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/inst...age2#post61187

Thank you in advance
            Attached Files

Comment

If the Relationship has not been deleted, it should appear in Administration > Entity Manager > Contract > Relationships (in v.7.4.3).
              And the Acte additionale field (if its Lable has not been changed) should be in other Layouts.

For example, in screenshot 1 you have Administration > Entity Manager > Contract >​ Layouts > List. As for screenshot 2, we are talking about Bottom Pannels, namely Administration > Entity Manager > Registratura >​ Layouts > Bottom Pannels (where Contracts should be available, of course depending on whether there is a Relationship with the appropriate Link Type between Contracts and Registratura).​
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by victor View Post
                If the Relationship has not been deleted, it should appear in Administration > Entity Manager > Contract > Relationships (in v.7.4.3).
                And the Acte additionale field (if its Lable has not been changed) should be in other Layouts.

For example, in screenshot 1 you have Administration > Entity Manager > Contract >​ Layouts > List. As for screenshot 2, we are talking about Bottom Pannels, namely Administration > Entity Manager > Registratura >​ Layouts > Bottom Pannels (where Contracts should be available, of course depending on whether there is a Relationship with the appropriate Link Type between Contracts and Registratura).​
                thanks victor.

Comment

Working...
                X