ERROR: (42S22) SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ERROR: (42S22) SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found

Hello guys, I was recently cleaning our database and system and I deleted some fields, but I was still able to see them in the SQL database, so I deleted them manually from there.
    Since then I am getting error 500 in our CRM and in the logs I can see this error.
    Code:
    [2023-02-06 12:32:58] ERROR: (42S22) SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'opportunity.skupina_produktov_sp4' in 'field list'; GET /ReportPanel/action/runList; line: 1852, file: /data/7/5/7575340d-2d72-4955-9959-98ec6389749c/crmsys.sk/sub/esmero/application/Espo/Modules/Advanced/Services/Report.php [] []
    Could you please help me with what and where should I delete to get rid of this error?

Thanks a lot.

It seems you have deleted a field (skupina_produktov_sp4) but the field is still used in a report filter. try to add the field or restore old database and you only delete the fields once you make sure they are not used on any part of the application.

Comment

it is always risky to delete fields from the database manually as it increase the risk of damaging your database. i think v7.4 will have a rebuild --hard which will reset/delete unused fields from the db.

Comment

hey rabii yep thats what I thought..that it is being used somewhere and it is not part of the system anymore thanks a lot for the clarification

Comment

• rabii
          rabii commented
          Editing a comment
          glad you sort it out
      Working...
      X