• Show
Clear All

• Assigning an email message to multiple organizations

Hi,
    Is it possible to assign an email message to multiple organizations?​
    Thanks
    Jan

JanBab,

What do you mean by assign? If we are talking about Parent (screenshot 1), then it can be only one. If you are satisfied with choosing a separate number of accounts for separate emails, then you can create a separate connection for this (screenshot 2). Display in Administration -> Entity Manager -> Email -> Layouts and use (screenshots 3, 4).
    Attached Files

Comment

"... choosing a separate number of accounts for separate emails." That's what I need. And now I would like to see email messages in the company sidebar in the same way. I would appreciate a brief tutorial like the one before.​
      Thanks

Comment

The steps are actually all the same as in the previous case with small differences:
        - In Administration -> Entity Manager -> Email -> Relationships instead of One-to-Many will be Many-to-Many (screenshot 1).
        - In Administration -> Entity Manager -> Email -> Layouts​ -> Side Panel Fields (screenshot 2).
        - In Administration -> Entity Manager -> Account -> Layouts​ -> Side Panel Fields (screenshot 3).

Note that our fields created together with relationship from the first step have nothing to do with Activities in Accounts (screenshot 4) and the Parent field in Emails (screenshot 5).​​
        Attached Files

Comment

I have problem. When I did the first setup (choosing a separate number of accounts for separate emails) it slowed down a lot to do anything with email messages. Work is almost impossible. When I removed it, everything ran fine again. We have around 120,000 email messages.​

Comment

Of course, you will have speed problems with a large number of records using a Many-to-Many relationship and Link Multiple fields.
            Attached Files

Comment

Ok. What part of the hardware has the biggest effect on it? Processor, RAM or disk?​

Comment

Working...
              X