Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attribute name 'null kontrolaZadostP3' contains not allowed characters.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attribute name 'null kontrolaZadostP3' contains not allowed characters.

Hello,

I had a workflow that had typo in syntax(missing ; or ,) and it was updating non-existing attribute with some text value.

However, now when I want to update any opportunity I am getting error 500 "Attribute name null kontrolaZadostP3 contains not allowed characters.​"

I was trying to find this attribute somewhere in the database (table of opportunity) but without success. I was not able to find that attribute 'null kontrolaZadostP3' to be able to delete it from the table.

Do you guys by any chance faced this issue and have some idea how to fix it?

Error logs:
    Code:
    [2023-01-24 12:39:18] ERROR: Workflow[625341258e426b55a]: Action failed [updateRelatedEntity] with cid [0], details: Attribute name `null kontrolaZadostP3` contains not allowed characters.. [] []
    Code:
    [2023-01-24 12:37:21] ERROR: (500) Attribute name `null kontrolaZadostP3` contains not allowed characters.; PUT /Opportunity/638f54033da6d60c0; line: 48, file: /data/7/5/7575340d-2d72-4955-9959-98ec6389749c/crmsys.sk/sub/esmero/application/Espo/Core/Formula/Exceptions/SyntaxError.php [] []
    Mentioned workflow does not even contain attribute like that and is not updating similar attributes. I have no idea how to fix it and where I am able to delete this broken attribute.

I am attaching screenshots of the error and of the workflow mentioned in the error log as well.

Thanks a lot for the help!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Jakub Grufik; 01-24-2023, 05:54 PM.

I am getting this error even in the formula sandbox when I am not updating anything.. In the error logs is still being mentioned Workflow[625341258e426b55a] but again, it has nothing to do with it..
    Attached Files

Comment

check if you have any field on the opportunity entity. also try on the sandbox to use proper name for the attribute because if exist there should not be any empty space between the two words i mean try this in sandbox :

Code:
      outprint\printLine(nullkontrolaZadostP3);

Comment

hello rabii that is the problem I cannot see the field 'nullkontrolaZadostP3' in entity manager->opportunity->fields and I even tried to look at the database if there is such a column. I did not find anything.. It has to be stored somewhere. I am not even able to use that attribute in formula sandbox, tried every format.

Comment

Weird thing is that it started today without any major change done to workflows etc.

Comment

rabii alright man, its been solved I am idiot, I should have done it much earlier.. I checked all the workflows I have been working with today and I found that I was missing && between conditions in one of the actions..weird is that in the error log there was completely different workflow...

Comment

glad you sort it out man.

cheers

Comment

Working...
              X