Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Send meeting invitation - save send date

Hello,

I have a question. If our employees send a meeting invitation, they will not be able to see later whether the invitation has already been sent. I created a new date-time field where I could store the send time using formulas, but I can't find an attribute for the invite time.

How could I realize that we can see if an invitation has already been sent?

Thanks for your help...​

Hi NEONBLUE,

As a workaround, you can use Workflows (Workflows feature is available in Advanced Pack extension​) to make an additional button next to the default one, which will send emails to all participants. These emails will be displayed in the system, and you can use the formula to take information about their sending.

You can learn more about Workflows with Manual Trigger Type in the documentation: https://docs.espocrm.com/administrat...kflows/#manual.

Comment

Ok, thanks for the suggestion. Could you please describe the process in more detail (based on the "workflows feature") and is there a solution without the "workflows feature"?

Comment

NEONBLUE,

Sure, I can decribe this process in more detail based on Workflow usage:
        1. Go to Administration > Entity Manager > Meeting > Fields and create new field with Date-Time type and with dateSendInvite name. Check the box for Read-only.
        2. ​Go to Administration > Entity Manager > Meeting > Layouts > Detail and move dateSendInvite​ field from Available Fields column to Layout Panel wherever you like.
        3. Go to Administration > Workflows and create such a Workflow as in the screenshots:
          ​​Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot from 2023-02-16 13-25-28.png Views:	0 Size:	42.5 KB ID:	88114Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2023-02-16 13-41-24.png
Views:	139
Size:	16.0 KB
ID:	88116
          ​​
        Now you can test the work of this Workflow.

Go to the Meeting you want, press Send Invitations Workflow button and make sure that the date of sending has been set automatically and that all participants have received their emails.

If you have any difficulties with this solution or clarifications, I will be happy to help you.

Note: perhaps all this can be done without using Workflow, but this option is quite optimal and does not interfere with the execution of other EspoCRM files.​​​​
        Last edited by lazovic; 02-16-2023, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X