Run BPM On Delete Signal - Can't get related record id for target of BPM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Run BPM On Delete Signal - Can't get related record id for target of BPM

We have this ongoing issue and can't find a solution. Im hoping someone here can assist. I have a module called "Expenses" which has a relationship field to accounts so I can track expenses per customer. My issue is if we delete a expense it should recalculate the related account expense totals however I can't get the expense related account id because its been deleted. I even tried running the bpm from the formula and it throws an error because it can't access the record once you delete the record. Does anyone have any suggestions on a workaround?

I am not sure that this would work using the BPMN. i would suggest to use a hook afterRemove to do the calculation.

Comment

• dodom2
      dodom2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Rabii I was hoping to do in BPM/Formula/Workflow. They used to work but once I updated it now blocks access Anyother suggestions are welcome'd

• rabii
      rabii commented
      Editing a comment
      If this used to work before and now stopped just because you have upgraded the extension then i suggest you open a support ticket so that the dev team investigate if this is a bug or not.
Working...
X