Strange error in a link multiple n:n relationship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange error in a link multiple n:n relationship

I have created an n:n relationship between contacts and a custom entity, where I want to display the connected contacts. I have done this very often already and it works. But in my most recent n:n relationship I choose the contact I want to display and save. It is displayed. When I close the entity and come back, the contact is not displayed anymore, but is still present.
    As soon as I refresh the browser the link is displayed correctly. The same happens, when I merely click the inline edit and cancel: the link is displayed. I don`t even have to eit anything, onlyopen and close.
    I have no idea, why it behaves that way. There is no formula involved, nothing that could be a reason - at least I don`t see anything.

Check the browser console for any errors after you save?

Comment

Thank you. Best method for me to solve errors is posting in this forum: Or I get a qualified answer or five minutes after having posted, I suddenly see the reason. As in this case. I solved the error, which was caused by using custom fields for the contact name (field) because of special use of name field in my custom entity.

Comment

Working...
      X