Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PDF retreive some value

hello i have some problem with pdf generation
    1 how to display invoice numberA in pdf ? i try many combine like {{invoice.numberA}} like {{salesOrder.numberA}} bur doesn't <orks

2 i have an enty 'event' and i need to display name in my invoice. i do this {{evenementName}} (good name of field) but impossible to display something
    what is my error ?
    regards

To finde the correct placeholders you use the WYSIWYG mode. From there you can copy the values in your template in code view.
    The placeholders you mention in your message for me do not seem correct.
    Mind that you have to create the template for the correct entity as well. For example, if you choose invoice and look for the invoice number, the placeholder will be {{number}}.

Comment

yes but i didn't have any reference to invoice.something
      its a basic field : fieldManager/scope=Invoice&field=numberA

Comment

Originally posted by yberges View Post
        hello i have some problem with pdf generation
        1 how to display invoice numberA in pdf ? i try many combine like {{invoice.numberA}} like {{salesOrder.numberA}} bur doesn't <orks

2 i have an enty 'event' and i need to display name in my invoice. i do this {{evenementName}} (good name of field) but impossible to display something
        what is my error ?
        regards
        you should use only {{numberA}} in your pdf template. i have just tested it and it works fine.
        Last edited by rabii; 01-10-2023, 09:42 AM.

Comment

hello i continu to learn and discover pdf function
          1 in placeholder of my incoice template i didn't have "evenement" field
          2 i add relationship between "invoice" to "evenement" with "many to one"
          3 now i have my field in placeholder pdf
          BUT no value are display in my pdf
          i need to do something more ?
          regards

Comment

not sure what you mean. but if you have evenement then you can do something like this {{evenement.name}} you can access the attributes of the evenement entity.

i hope this help.

Comment

yes that i write ... but return nothing it's empty
              did you validation that i need relationship and its in good way ?

Comment

• rabii
                rabii commented
                Editing a comment
                sorry i don't understand what you mean ? 

Validation is not required here as long as the the current invoice is linked to an evenement then you should be able to access attributes of the later one.

i think i uderstand a little (i didn'tcreate the CRM model ... sorry)
              "subscription event" how referent to an "event entity" how reference some "product" (generic name not realy usable in invoice)
              user select event and options in "subscription event" and that create an invoice with product
              i don't understan how i can display of event entity in "invoice"

Comment

Working...
              X